A boater may visit Quinte West, ON, for its marinas and boating opportunities on the Bay of Quinte, a large inlet of Lake Ontario. The area offers scenic views, fishing opportunities, and access to nearby towns and attractions.
Some of the top tourism destinations in Quinte West, ON, include:
- Bay of Quinte: A popular destination for boating, fishing and water sports.
- Presqu'ile Provincial Park: A scenic park with beaches, hiking trails, and birdwatching opportunities.
- National Air Force Museum of Canada: A museum dedicated to preserving Canada's aviation heritage and military history.
- Murray Canal: A historic canal connecting Lake Ontario and the Bay of Quinte, offering scenic views and recreational opportunities.
- Glanmore National Historic Site: A restored Victorian-era mansion, showcasing the life and times of the people of Belleville during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Glen Ross Farms: A working farm offering tours, events and activities, including apple picking and maple syrup production.
- Proctor House Museum: A historic house museum showcasing the life of a wealthy 19th-century merchant and his family.
Trent Port Marina in Quinte West, ON, offers boaters the following amenities and services:
- Docking: A large marina with dockage for boats of various sizes.
- Fuel: Fuel is available for boats at the marina.
- Services: The marina provides electrical and water hook-ups, as well as pump-out facilities for boats.
- Restrooms and Showers: Clean restrooms and showers are available for boaters.
- Maintenance and Repair: The marina has a boatyard offering maintenance and repair services for boats.
- Convenience Store: The marina has a convenience store with supplies, snacks, and other essentials.
- Restaurant and Bar: The marina has a restaurant and bar offering food and drinks, with outdoor seating overlooking the water.
- Event Space: Trent Port Marina offers event spaces for boaters, such as boat shows and fishing tournaments.